Re: gcc-in-cxx: Garbage Collecting STL Containers

Maybe at some point then we should just stop using gengtype and just
hand-write the walkers once.

One of the reasons gengtype exists is because you can't easily have an
abstract interface with member functions that you can force people to
implement in C.

In C++, we can.

This is of course, a large change, but i'm not sure how much more work
it really is than trying to understand gengtype and rewrite it to
properly parse C++/support STL containers.