[Tuples] gimple_build_call_from_tree vs NeXT runtime Objective-C

Hi,
  When looking into stret-1.m failure, I noticed that
gimple_build_call_from_tree calls get_callee_fndecl to get the "real"
function decl.  Well for OBJ_TYPE_REF in Objective-C, it will return
objc_msgSendSuper_stret/objc_msgSendSuper which is correct but after
on we crash as that function decl really does not match the function
type so we crash while expanding.  I don't know what the correct way
to fix this but I think it might be to ignore get_callee_fndecl if we
have an OBJ_TYPE_REF.  Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski