This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-in-cxx branch created
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:41:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-in-cxx branch created
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/18/08 2:01 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
As I promised at the summit today, I have created the branch
gcc-in-cxx (I originally said gcc-in-c++, but I decided that it was
better to avoid possible meta-characters). The goal of this branch is
to develop a version of gcc which is compiled with C++. Here are my
presentation slides in PDF format: http://airs.com/ian/cxx-slides.pdf .
Will this evolve into a branch to switch GCC's implementation language
to C++. Or are you thinking about a separate branch for this?