Re: [tuples] API documentation

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

I think that when it is reasonably stable it should move into a .texi
file in the source code.  That is there the gcc internals manual
lives.

I would not be averse to moving the entire internals manual to the web
in some form.  But having it in two places does not seem like a good
idea to me.

I agree. And, I think in the source code is the right answer, even over the long term. For one thing, one often needs to know what the API *was* for some old version of GCC.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery