Re: LLVM 2.3 Released

On Jun 9, 2008, at 9:44 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:

Chris,
  Are there any specific plans for moving llvm-gcc from the
gcc 4.2 to the gcc 4.3 code base?

I don't know of any specific plans for this, though several people have expressed interest. What we need is someone to step forward and do it. I guess this is the classic "patches welcome" answer :). In the meantime, llvm-gcc 4.2 is being well supported and is under active development.

-Chris

Jack