Re: [MELT] branch Melt- bootstrapped & questions...

Basile> 1. Should I avoid committing warm-basilys-0.c frequently to
Basile> lower the Subversion server disk consumption?

I don't know the answer to this one.

Basile> 2. I cannot figure out if tbhe GCC bugzilla can be used for work on a
Basile> branch, not only on the trunk (or older releases).

Apparently you can get a branch added as a "version" in bugzilla, then
file bugs against that version.  I see a few branches in there.  I
don't know if this is an ongoing practice or just historical, though.

Basile> 3. Are shared libraries *.la obtained by libtool usable inside
Basile> gcc/Makefile.in?

Not directly, but I suppose you can modify the Makefile to run libtool.

Tom