Re: Bad code generation on HPPA platform

On Mon, 26 May 2008, Peter Bergner wrote:
> That said, I don't really see where my note portrayed CRIS or you as
> a squeaky wheel.  I apologize if it came across that way though.

No worries and definitely no apologies needed!  No, that wasn't
anything directly portrayed by your note.  I was just pointing
out for posterity that "was reverted because it caused some
problems on CRIS" was wrong; a simplification that was feeding
arguments to the sentiment (one I'm sure you don't personally
share) that minority targets are getting (too much) more than
their share of GCC focus.

I guess we're both reading too much into each others notes...
I suggest we move along.

brgds, H-P