This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.4 Status Report (2008-04-21)
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:45:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: 4.4 Status Report (2008-04-21)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote:
The mainline is in stage1. With a regular two month schedule
of the development stages stage1 would end on Apr 21th which is
now. As we didn't see any major branch merges yet the RM team
decided to extend stage1 until after the GCC summit which is
around the regular end of stage2.
16 of the above regressions are against the mainline only, so
fixing most of the other bugs will also improve the situation
Please make sure to mark regressions in the mainline properly
(starting with [4.4 Regression] in the bug summary and setting
the target milestone to 4.4.0).
I have been trying to track Ada changes on the trunk.
This patch is needed to make *-rtems* compile Ada
at all right now and impacts nothing other than RTEMS.
And there is this PR for supporting Ada interrupt tasks
associated with hardware interrupt sources on *-rtems*
Just trying to get these in before the slush sets in.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985