ada: What is libgnalasup?

In Interfaces.Fortran.Blas, there is a reference to libgnalasup. It has
been introduced by this commit:

  Author: charlet <charlet@138bc75d-0d04-0410-961f-82ee72b054a4>
  Date:   Tue Aug 14 08:50:51 2007 +0000

    2007-08-14  Geert Bosch  <bosch@adacore.com>

        * i-forbla.ads, i-forbla.adb, a-ngcoar.adb, a-ngcoar.ads, i-forlap.ads,
        s-gearop.adb, s-gecobl.adb, s-gecobl.ads, s-gerela.adb, s-gerela.ads:
        Add required linker pragmas for automatically linking with the gnalasup
        linear algebra support library, and the systems math library.
        Rename cdot to cdotu and zdot to zdotu.
        Update header comment to describe purpose of package.

The only reference I can find about gnalasup is here:

  http://www.christ-usch-grein.homepage.t-online.de/Ada/SI.html

Is this library something written by AdaCore? Will it be contributed
in GCC?

Otherwise, it looks like we can replace the reference in GCC
i-forbla.adb by references to liblapack and libblas instead. Would
that be functionally equivalent?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/