Gomp cell,...

Hello.

I'm student in master, and I'm at this time in a internship named "Parallelization on Cell processor".
We are interested in porting libgomp an cell processor.
Like you maybe know, cell proc uses two different compiler, spu-gcc and ppu-gcc.
Both are 4.1.1 version of gcc, which doesn't support OpenMP of course.

Current gcc version can be compiled on Cell (like cell is a kind of ppc). But It cannot replace the spu version of gcc.

I'm thinking about extract some part of the GIMPLE tree from a gcc for ppc and give this part of tree as an entry for the spu-gcc.

Then my question is: Does the tree contain all informations for compiling?

Ogier Maitre