Re: Official GCC git repository

No, nothing is wrong wit he import, if you want all the remote
branches, you have to ask git to get all the remote branches

git config --add remote.origin.fetch '+refs/remotes/*:refs/remotes/*'

Then fetch again.
then, if you want to really see all the branches, including the remote
ones, use git branch -a -l, not -r -l.
HTH,
Dan