This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GSOC Student application
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: "J.C. Pizarro" <jcpiza at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Alexey Salmin <alexey dot salmin at gmail dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:38:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: GSOC Student application
- References: <email@example.com>
There are issues of Garbage Collection from libgcc or Boehms's GC
Two mistakes in one line. Congratulations J.C. for confusing a
prospective GSoC contributor.
So far your messages were just useless and decreasing signal-to-noise
ratio. Now you've escalated to actually damaging activity.