Re: GSoC ideas

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:

Robert> I know it's a bit late, but I just thought that it'd be really
Robert> nice if GCC had a C# frontend.

FWIW there is an incomplete CIL front end on a branch.  See:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cli.html

Based on experience with gcj I would say that it is just fine to write
a front end this way, and do C#->CIL translation in a separate
program.

I agree with Ian that this is too big for a SoC project.

Tom