GSoC ideas

Hi,

I know it's a bit late, but I just thought that it'd be really nice if GCC
had a C# frontend.  I don't have time to do this myself right now (although
I'm willing to work on it in the future if noone beats me to it), but maybe
someone would pick it if it enters GSoC.

My motivation for this is technical but also political (using the GPLv3 to put
a stop to the patent-encumberance issues surrounding Mono).

Are proposals welcome?  If you like, I can ellaborate on it and add it to the
wiki page.

Thanks

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone callâ if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)