Un-deprecating CRX: Request to review and commit

Hello All,
Refer: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2008-03/msg00306.html

I had submitted a patch to undeprecate CRX port in 4.3 branch. The port itself has not changed. I have also submitted the tests results. So far I have not recevied any comments for GCC community. Can someone please review the patch and suggest if this is OK for 4.3 branch? I will submit another patch for TRUNK as well.

Thanks,
Pompa