This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regenerating configure scripts
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Michael Eager" <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:08:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regenerating configure scripts
- References: <47E7ED38.email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm trying to include a fix for the recurring GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES problem.
> I get no errors when I run 'aclocal' but I do get two
> error messages when I run autoconf:
> $ autoconf
> configure.ac:177: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LC_MESSAGES
> If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
> See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:185: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
> /usr/share/aclocal contains lcmessage.m4.
> Any suggestions? (BTW I'm running aclocal v. 1.10, autoconf v. 2.61)
You should use aclocal 1.9.6 and autoconf 2.59 instead.