This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/ needs a bit of help
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:09:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/ needs a bit of help
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks Paolo for fixing up the links as requested by Gerald.
> Working on the link consistency of the http://gcc.gnu.org, I ran into
> a couple of links on the libstdc++ side that are in need of a bit
> love. It would be great could one of you libstdc++ guys look into
All the links your reference later in your email are actually dead
links, from the documentation pre-Docbook. IMHO they should not be part
of the libstdc++ online docs at all, but I don't know how to remove
The current libstdc++ html docs are in the
sources here: gcc/libstdc++-v3/doc/html
I don't know what should be done about the gcc online web pages. You
can either remove the dead links, and just use the generated html
pages, or try to come up with some mapping between the old links and
the new layout.