Re: How to understand gcc source code?

* what is the proportion of cross-compilation? I have no real clue. I would suppose that during all the GCC runs in the last month, only a minority was cross-compilation (for some embedded systems). Of these, what are the favorite target machines & systems. I really don't know this one (maybe ARM or PowerPC32?).

Don't forget all the Linux based routers like OpenWRT and Netgear devices that are cross compiled using GCC. GCC+Linux is very scalable !

My 0.02 pence,

Aaron