Re: What licence(s) does GNAT and the runtime fall under now?

Luke A. Guest wrote:
Hi,

I was just wondering what licences are used for GNAT now that AdaCore
has GNAT-GPL rather than GNAT with GMGPL'd runtime.

It seems that the source - when I last looked - for the runtime was GPL
rather that GMGPL

You were not looking at the sources from the FSF

, but I thought that only the FSF could change the
licence of these files?

The license for the run-time sources at the FSF is the GMGPL.

Can somebody please explain what licences are used for GCC-4.3.x & GNAT?