This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What licence(s) does GNAT and the runtime fall under now?
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest at archeia dot com>
- Cc: GCC ML <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:20:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: What licence(s) does GNAT and the runtime fall under now?
- References: <1206120127.6286.8.camel@rogue>
Luke A. Guest wrote:
I was just wondering what licences are used for GNAT now that AdaCore
has GNAT-GPL rather than GNAT with GMGPL'd runtime.
It seems that the source - when I last looked - for the runtime was GPL
rather that GMGPL
You were not looking at the sources from the FSF
, but I thought that only the FSF could change the
licence of these files?
The license for the run-time sources at the FSF is the GMGPL.
Can somebody please explain what licences are used for GCC-4.3.x & GNAT?