Re: executable stack in gcc shared libs?

pluto@agmk.net wrote:
> 21/3/2008, "Andrew Haley" <aph@redhat.com> napisał/a:
>
>> pluto@agmk.net wrote:

>>> hmm, looks like PR libffi/28036.
>> How would this affect libgmp?
>
> proviously listed libgmp is a copy-paste bug,
> but i'm wondering why libffi wasn't fixed since 4.1 release?

Because no-one did it.  It's simple enough to do and doesn't require
approval from all the back-ed maintainers individually.

In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-12/msg00949.html Andrew Pinski
asked a question that was never answered.  If doko would answer that
question, the patch could be committed.

Andrew.