Re: [trunk] Addition to subreg section of rtl.text.

(Yes, the documentation suggests byte_mode for MEMs, but the SH port
uses zero_extracts of SImode MEMs as well, so presumably we're supposed
to support other modes besides the documented ones.)

I think it is just that no one cares about a MEM's mode in this case.

Paolo