push_secondary_reload: give me a break...

Bellow the comment "\
  /* See if we can reuse an existing secondary reload.  */",
there is a loop with an if inside - the idea is that when the
if triggers, we have found a secondary reload to reuse.

However, it won't stop then.  It will just continue to loop, so it
might reuse multiple previous reloads, and when it eventually exits the
loop the condition (s_reload == n_reloads) will be satisfied, so it will
allocate a new secondary reload.