This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Basic block infrastructure after dbr pass
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Boris Boesler <baembel at gmx dot de>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:45:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Basic block infrastructure after dbr pass
- References: <3DF78DA2-9E92-4599-8417-B195980B30B5@gmx.de>
Boris Boesler wrote:
But some basic blocks seem to point to insns which are not in the
insn-list. I had a short look at dbr_schedule() in reorg.c and the basic
blocks are not updated. Are they evaluated in a later pass?
No. See pass_free_cfg, which is the third pass before pass_delay_slots.