Re: dg-skip-if was Re: gcc 4.3.0 i386 default question

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> If you all think this is the right approach, ack me and I will
> get the powerpc cases done first and submit a patch for review.

Janis will need to confirm the right approach.

The aim is:

* If no -mcpu option in the multilib flags, run the test (with the -mcpu
option from dg-options getting added).

* If there is a -mcpu option in the multilib flags, and it's the same as
that in dg-options, run the test.

* If there is a -mcpu option in the multilib flags, and it's different
from that in dg-options, skip the test because the multilib flags would
override dg-options.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com