This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Could someone please check if FSF received papers for Intel engineers?
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: "J.C. Pizarro" <jcpiza at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:03:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Could someone please check if FSF received papers for Intel engineers?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:44:29 -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> > The engineers currently are not listed in the FSF copyrights
> > assignment file.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:43:49PM +0100, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> Why they've to be listed in FSF copyrights assignment file?
Because that is the policy. In any case, I'm sure that this will be
cleaned up soon; it presumably just means that the paperwork hasn't
been completed yet (paper forms have to be mailed back and signed).
Debating the merits of the policy is off-topic for this list; argue
with RMS if you want, but he doesn't read this list.