Re: API for callgraph and IPA passes for whole program optimization

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 04:19, Jan Hubicka <hubicka@ucw.cz> wrote:

>  Sure.

Thanks.  Phasing out the 'tree' name is going to be a long process.

> Though gimplifier itself might end up being GIMPLE_PASS but it is
>  not big deal I guess.

Both the gimplifier and the rtl expander will always have one foot on
each side of the fence.  Is cfgexpand a gimple pass or an rtl pass?
For consistency, we probably want to consider it an rtl pass.  But I
don't think the distinction too important.

>  +  /* These hooks will be used to serialize IPA summaries on disk.  For a moment
>  +     they are just placeholders.  */

s/a moment/the moment/

Yup, looks good.

Thanks.  Diego.