This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Combine repeats matching on insn pairs and will ICE on 3.
- From: hutchinsonandy at aim dot com
- To: iant at google dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:02:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Combine repeats matching on insn pairs and will ICE on 3.
- References: <47D30D9E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The deed is done!
I added a patch but it needs more expertise than I have.
From: Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
To: Andy H <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: GCC Development <email@example.com>
Sent: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 1:32 pm
Subject: Re: Combine repeats matching on insn pairs and will ICE on 3.
Andy H <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I have problem with data flow and combine that is causing ICE with
> experimental build. Despite all efforts to blame my own target
> I have reached the conclusion that this is a gcc COMBINE bug, but seek
> your advice before filing a bug report.
Your analysis looks right to me. Please do file a bug report.