This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Combine repeats matching on insn pairs and will ICE on 3.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Andy H <hutchinsonandy at aim dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:32:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: Combine repeats matching on insn pairs and will ICE on 3.
- References: <47D30D9E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andy H <email@example.com> writes:
> I have problem with data flow and combine that is causing ICE with
> experimental build. Despite all efforts to blame my own target
> I have reached the conclusion that this is a gcc COMBINE bug, but seek
> your advice before filing a bug report.
Your analysis looks right to me. Please do file a bug report.