RTL definition

Hi all,

RTL represents a low-level language, machine-independent. But I didn't
find any especification of such language represented. This is, I found
no document where the language represented were described or defined
in a grammar way. So, I 'd thank you to show me where the RTL-language
 is defined.  Is it an assembler subset?
I have read the documentation and i didn't found where it is
described, maybe I searched in wrong place.

Thanks all you