This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible gcc-4.3 regression wrt bootstrapping the toolchain
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jonas Meyer" <quitte at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:33:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Possible gcc-4.3 regression wrt bootstrapping the toolchain
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Jonas Meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I tried building a crosstoolchain with gcc-4.3. The way it worked with
> earlier versions doesn't work with 4.3 anymore because make all-gcc
> doesn't build libgcc at all. It doesn't fail, it just doesn't build
> If this is intended behaviour I'd be glad for anyhints how to
> bootstrap a toolchain now.
make all .