This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.1-20080303 is now available
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Do we still want to keep this branch alive?
Looking at the changes that were made in the last three months still,
it seems the branch is still surprisingly alive, so it may not yet be
the time to close it. Personally I don't have a preference either way,
but I'll update our main page to reflect the current status (no new
releases, among others) a bit better and if the decision is to close
it down volunteer to take the necessary steps.
2008-03-05 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2007-09-27 Matthias Klose <email@example.com>
* config/i386/t-linux64 (MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES): Use ../lib32 as the
multilib osdirname if it exists.
* config/rs6000/t-linux64 (MULTILIB_OSDIRNAMES): Likewise.
2008-02-14 Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (restore_stack_block): Force operands
to a reg.
2008-02-09 John David Anglin <email@example.com>
* pa.c (legitimize_pic_address): Add REG_EQUAL note on sets with a
pic_label_operand source. Similarly, add a REG_LABEL note and
update LABEL_NUSES during and after reload.
2008-02-08 Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* combine.c (simplify_if_then_else): Make sure the comparison is
against const0_rtx when simplifying to (abs x) or (neg (abs X)).
2008-02-04 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
* expr.c (count_type_elements): Give for unions instead of
2008-02-01 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2007-08-02 Nathan Froyd <email@example.com>
* varasm.c (default_binds_local_p_1): Consult flag_whole_program
if we are compiling with -fPIC.
2008-01-31 Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree.c (build_type_attribute_qual_variant): Skip TYPE_DOMAIN
for unbounded arrays.
2008-01-31 Andreas Krebbel <email@example.com>
* config/s390/fixdfdi.h (__fixunstfdi, __fixtfdi): Rearrange
the overflow check to make it easier to read.
(__fixtfdi): Change the type of the ll member in union
long_double to UDItype_x.
2008-01-24 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2007-11-07 Kenneth Zadeck <email@example.com>
* ipa-pure-const (static_execute): Added code to keep recursive
functions from being marked as pure or const.
* ipa-utils (searchc): Fixed comment.
2008-01-16 John David Anglin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* pa-hpux.h (LINK_SPEC): Only search /lib/pa1.1 and /usr/lib/pa1.1 on
* pa-hpux10.h (LINK_SPEC): Likewise.
* pa-hpux11.h (LINK_SPEC): Don't search /lib/pa1.1 and /usr/lib/pa1.1.
2008-01-14 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
* cse.c (remove_pseudo_from_table): New function.
(merge_equiv_classes): Use above function to remove pseudo-registers.
2007-12-31 John David Anglin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* collect2.c (SHLIB_SUFFIX): Define if not defined.
(write_c_file_stat): Use SHLIB_SUFFIX.
* som.h (SHLIB_SUFFIX): Define.
* doc/tm.texi (SHLIB_SUFFIX): Document.
2007-12-20 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
* c-decl.c (merge_decls): Copy RTL from olddecl to newdecl.
* config/pa/pa.c (pa_encode_section_info): If !first, preserve
2007-12-19 Kaz Kylheku <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* resource.c (mark_set_resources): Use regs_invalidated_by_call
rather than call_used_regs and global_regs.