Re: [RFC] GCC caret diagnostics

>>>>> "Andi" == Andi Kleen <andi@firstfloor.org> writes:

Andi> [also sometimes I would love to have an option in gcc to just
Andi> display the preprocessed input when something bad happens inside
Andi> a macro. I usually do that from hand using gcc -E, but it would be cool
Andi> if the compiler could do it automatically, ideally with carets]

I've wanted this from time to time as well.
Would you mind filing an enhancement request for this?

Tom