This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.4 schedule
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:25:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.4 schedule
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Guenther <email@example.com> writes:
Richard> I am aware of the following merge candidates: the LTO branch, the
Richard> incremental compiler branch, the selective scheduling branch, the
Richard> YARA branch and of course the tuples branch.
FWIW I'm not sure if the incremental compiler branch will be in a
merge-worthy state during this stage 1 or not.
I will try to submit some pieces of it though, particularly late
gimplification and also identifier GC. These aren't really big enough
to need special treatment.