Re: GCC 4.4 schedule

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de> writes:

Richard> I am aware of the following merge candidates: the LTO branch, the
Richard> incremental compiler branch, the selective scheduling branch, the
Richard> YARA branch and of course the tuples branch.

FWIW I'm not sure if the incremental compiler branch will be in a
merge-worthy state during this stage 1 or not.

I will try to submit some pieces of it though, particularly late
gimplification and also identifier GC.  These aren't really big enough
to need special treatment.

Tom