Re: SPEC / testsuite results for disabling SFTs and the alias-oracle patches

On 03/05/08 09:14, Richard Guenther wrote:

I agree, still it is probably nice to be able to compare testcase behavior
with/without SFTs with the same state of trunk for a while.  So I'd just
adjust the default of --para max-fields-for-field-sensitive for now
(after the oracle patches got in) and remove the code dealing with SFTs
only after stage2.  I am very positive we _will_ get some missed
optimization cases switching off SFTs and it will make our (my) life
easier in tracking them down if they were still available on demand.

Good point. Sure, that sounds good to me.

Diego.