Re: Interoperability of Fortran array and C vector?

But the remaining question is: can we
support type introperability from Fortran array to C vector?

I think this is more a middle-end issue that a Fortran issue, so I'm following there: can the middle-end VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR between and ARRAY_REF of, say, INTEGER_TYPE (which is what the Fortran array is) and a VECTOR_TYPE?

I'm CCing the main GCC devel list, since we might have more answers form there.

FX

--
François-Xavier Coudert
http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~uccafco/