This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Interoperability of Fortran array and C vector?
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Sa Liu <SALIU at de dot ibm dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:00:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: Interoperability of Fortran array and C vector?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <OF47E8DB85.6CE75F08-ONC1257402.0045FAB7-C1257402.004BC152@de.ibm.com>
But the remaining question is: can we
support type introperability from Fortran array to C vector?
I think this is more a middle-end issue that a Fortran issue, so I'm
following there: can the middle-end VIEW_CONVERT_EXPR between and
ARRAY_REF of, say, INTEGER_TYPE (which is what the Fortran array is)
and a VECTOR_TYPE?
I'm CCing the main GCC devel list, since we might have more answers