This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.4 schedule
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:43:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.4 schedule
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:08:57PM +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
> I am aware of the following merge candidates: the LTO branch, the
> incremental compiler branch, the selective scheduling branch, the
> YARA branch and of course the tuples branch. Please announce those
> I forgot so they have the chance of getting reviewed properly in time.