Stan Shebs appointed maintainer for Darwin, Objc and Objc++

I'm pleased to announce that Stan Shebs has been (re)appointed as a
maintainer for Darwin, Objc and Objc++ by the GCC Steering Committee.
Please join me in congratulating Stan on his return to these roles.

(Stan please update your entries in these areas of the MAINTAINERS file
accordingly, and happy hacking!)

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--