This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible GCC 4.3 driver regression caused by your patch
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Greg Schafer <gschafer at zip dot com dot au>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:50:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Possible GCC 4.3 driver regression caused by your patch
- References: <20080301225746.GA25180@eyo32.local> <20080303075454.O51766@dair.pair.com>
On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> cutnpasting commands from the dejagnu .log files don't work;
> there's some environment variable (more than just
> GCC_EXEC_PREFIX, AFAICT).
Wrong; I just missed the terminating / as in
(Should be dumped in the various .logs; film at 11.)
> And some testsuites (forgot, maybe it
> was libgomp?) need to be adjusted too.
and libmudflap and all other testsuites using the just-built
Maybe we should, in the toplevel Makefile, set e.g.
'GCC_FOR_TARGET=env GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=/home/hp/crisprefix/lib/gcc/ $real_gcc_for_target'