Re: birthpoints in rtl.

On 3/1/08 8:50 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

Yes, that's what I meant by "no subscripts" (see also my other message re. birthpoints). Instead of subscripting variables you have multiple defs for each variable. End each def is obviously assigned only once, and each use in the IL stream except for phis has only one reaching def.

Ah, sure, the subscripts in this case become a notational convenience. The DF objects are all linked in the web.

Diego.