This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC wiki very slow?
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: "Manuel López-Ibáñez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Laurent GUERBY" <laurent at guerby dot net>, "Basile STARYNKEVITCH" <basile at starynkevitch dot net>, "GCC Mailing List" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:49:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC wiki very slow?
- References: <47C8717F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1204320700.15075.134.camel@localhost> <email@example.com>
On 2/29/08, Manuel López-Ibáñez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 29/02/2008, Laurent GUERBY <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I use the exact same trick when I edit CompileFarm. The save button very
> > rarely returns (it happens less than 10% of the time) but always
> > work when I check in the second tab.
If no one can edit the wiki without timeouts, shouldn't something be
done on the server to address that?
> Brilliant minds think alike. ;-) Is that a saying or I just made it up?
It exists in various forms, such as "Great minds..." etc.