Idea to gain the time of wider testing.

Hallo!

I've ideas when there are repetitive processes as e.g. the testing processes.

Q1. Why to lose time testing the same reiterated files that always had worked
    for many months or years?
A1. To cache them the worked testsuite's files that had worked for many
    months or years and put it to the snapshot (worked = passed, non-failed,
    non-warned). It means that statistically 99.9% of non testing the passed
    files works "blindly" OK. It can reduce the time of this strategical
    testing if you wan't to lose many unnecessary hours.
    Too in the oppose and other direction, if -O3 -O2 -Os -O0 failed in the
    same failed file then we can cache them and reduce the number of
    parameters to only one or two, e.g. "if -Os failed in the known failed file
    then we don't need to lose time testing the same for -O3 -O2 -O0 because
    we know it had failed for many months!".

Q2. Why don't duplicate the timeout to ancient half hour instead of quarter?
A2. It's good for few CPU-intensive files, overall from long time optimization
    that we want to extend it if we think in the criticality of the opt. code.

Q3. Can we extend the number of testing languages to four as C, C++, Fortran
    & Ada instead of two as C & C++?
A.3 Yes because we had reduced the time in Q1.

 Make a gift for everyones before than you fight against the death! :)