Re: [tuples] tree-tailcall.c

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver@kam.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  > Zdenek, you committed changes to tree-tailcall.c but you didn't fully
>  > convert the file.  Was that a mis-commit?  The file does not compile and
>  > uses PHI_RESULT instead of gimple_phi_result.
>
>  the file compiles for me; it indeed uses PHI_RESULT, but since
>  that is equivalent to DEF_FROM_PTR (gimple_phi_result_ptr (PHI)),
>  it does not cause any problems (I was not aware of that using
>  gimple_phi_result is preferable, I will fix that).

Ah, yes, I'll remove that.  What I'm noticing too is very many
timeouts during execute tests in the testsuite.  One of the patches
committed yesterday have caused these regressions.

Folks, please don't check-in anything in the branch until I've figured
out what's going on.  I may need to disable one of the patches that
were committed yesterday:

It's one of these:

+2008-02-20  Zdenek Dvorak  <ook@ucw.cz>
+
+       * tree-tailcall.c: Tuplify.
+       * gimplify.c (force_gimple_operand): Remove ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED.
+       * gimple.c (gimple_assign_copy_p): Do not consider unary operations
+       to be copies.
+       (copy_or_nop_cast_stmt_rhs): New.
+       * gimple.h (copy_or_nop_cast_stmt_rhs): Declare.
+
+2008-02-20  Oleg Ryjkov  <olegr@google.com>
+
+       * gimplify.c(gimplify_expr): Save locus into the right
+       sequence.
+
+2008-02-20  Rafael Espindola  <espindola@google.com>
+       * passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Enable pass_mark_used_blocks
+       and pass_cleanup_cfg_post_optimizing.
+       * tree-optimize.c (execute_cleanup_cfg_post_optimizing): call cleanup_tr
ee_cfg.
+
+2008-02-20  Rafael Espindola  <espindola@google.com>
+
+       * passes.c (init_optimization_passes):  Enable pass_nrv.
+       * tree-nrv.c (finalize_nrv_r): data is now a walk_stmt_info.
+       (tree_nrv): port to gimple.
+

Thanks.  Diego.