Site and link suggestion - File-Extensions.org

Hello,
can you please add link to our website File-Extensions.org at your page
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2007-01/msg00158.html as a resource about computer file extensions?

Our site URL: http://www.file-extensions.org/
File-Extensions.org - Large file extensions and file types resource website

Find file extension details here including easy-to-understand descriptions and
associated applications. Quickly search by extension, view common and most visited extensions, and click
to extension categories including audio and music files, multimedia, graphic and image file types and others.

Thanks a lot

Petr Novotny
File-Extensions.org