RE: inclhacks vs. latest autogen?

On 27 January 2008 17:37, Ismail DÃnmez wrote:

> I use the attached patch successfully, I didn't submit it yet because I
> couldn't test it with older autogen. Testing is appreciated.

  Thanks :) that was exactly the same as I came up with.

  I think you should submit it.  Since we're only using the same quoting style that's used elsewhere, and since there's no difference in the generated fixincl.x file, I'd think it was safe enough to check-in and wait see if it breaks anything.  (I can't test older versions myself, they won't build on current cygwin because they rely on old deprecated libguile apis).

    cheers,
      DaveK