Re: GCC 4.3 target deprecation proposals

 >> The following target architectures have seen no test results
 >> posted in the past year: arc, c4x (as listed above), crx, iq2000,
 >> mt, pdp11, score, stormy16, vax.

Thanks David.

I fixed my gcc list subscriptions which had become lost at some point
due to malfunctions of internal mailers.

Regarding the pdp11 target, I would like to keep it alive and will do
testcase work as necessary for that purpose.  Admittedly, the
community is bound to be even smaller than the one for vax.

If people feel that it doesn't really make sense to keep pdp11 alive,
please speak up.  I can certainly be talked out of it, but I feel it
isn't right for me to let it lapse simply for lack of attention.

      paul