Re: powercp-linux cross GCC 4.2 vs GCC 4.0.0: -Os code size regression?

Hello Andrew,

Now, I sympathize that in your particular case you have a code size
regression.  This happens: when we do optimization in gcc, some code
bases will lose out.  All that we can promise is that we try not to
make it worse for most users.

What we can do is compare your code that has got much worse, and try
to figure out why.

Would the generated asm listings be enough? Or should I send the preprocessed sources as well?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Sergei

Andrew.