This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is it possible to import a gimple file into gcc so to generate the target code?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Haizhou LING <haizhouling at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:32:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Is it possible to import a gimple file into gcc so to generate the target code?
- References: <email@example.com>
On 1/11/08 3:36 PM, Haizhou LING wrote:
Suppose we dump the GIMPLE tree into a file by using gcc option. Is it
possible to import the GIMPLE file into the gcc and generate the target
Not yet, but it's being worked on.