Re: DECL_FIELD_CONTEXT woes

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Gabriele" == Gabriele SVELTO <gabriele.svelto@st.com> writes:

Gabriele> Good to know, TYPE_MAIN_VARIANT () is exactly what I was Gabriele> looking for, unfortunately it's description in tree.def Gabriele> isn't exactly crystal clear :P Thank you very much

This would be a great opportunity to improve the comment...

Tom

Actually I cross checked into section 9.3 of the gcc internals this morning and it's perfectly documented, my bad. On the other hand it turns out that we did generate COBJ?init function in our branch, it doesn't happen in plain gcc. Yesterday nobody was there so I couldn't ask and I didn't realize it was some of our stuff.

Gabriele