Re: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

[for mingw-w64-public@... and gcc@... readers, seeshort  thread
starting at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2008-01/msg00103.html]

> Gcc gets the similar problem. It only works without optimization. It seems not a problem with gfortran.

OK, then it'd be more appropriate to ask the mingw mailing-list or the
generic gcc@gcc.gnu.org list.

> GMP version is 4.2.2, and has been modified for x86_64. The original 4.2.2 does not support x86_64-pc-mingw32.

Does GMP pass tests? Have you built it with extra checking enabled? I
don't suspect what you're seeing is a GMP problem, but you can never
be too sure.

> I do not have gdb for windows for the time being.

That's why I gave you a download link for MS debuggers (I don't think
gdb is supported on x86_64-mingw32). I'm not sure much can be done
without a debugger.

FX