This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of the DLX backend for GCC?
- From: nkavv at physics dot auth dot gr
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:31:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Status of the DLX backend for GCC?
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> do you have a working download location for the latter? Right now,
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/extensions.html has a broken link
> and I'd like to address this if possible.
The dlx backend was in gcc-126.96.36.199 (it is a 188.8.131.52 actually :) distribution
from this site:
While this was a publicly available download 3 or 4 years ago (from a previous
site of the same author), it seems that the author forbids access to third
I have my own copy and if appropriate, i could upload it to my academic webpage.
> > I coded my own DLX backend for GCC.
> > If there is interest, i can submit the backend...
> I'm not able to approve a change like this (that's left to some others
> here), but if you'd like to put this up for download somewhere and submit
> a patch against http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/extensions.html to give
> it more exposure, that would a very good first step!
I will submit a patch for mentioning my external location (adding DLX support to
the gcc-3.4.3/4) to the extensions.html page.